Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our 3rd Valentines Day together

Happy Valentines Day! We had a good weekend...

Friday I was off early so I went shopping at Target for a few things. That night my friend Callie and I went to base for a "Key Spouse" training. When we got home our husbands were hanging out playing Modern Warfare so we went to our place and watched Couples Retreat. I made Valentines Day cookies earlier that day too.




















































As you can see I didn't stay within the "lines" when decorating these... haha.

Saturday we slept in and around 2:00 Callie, Heather and I went to the mall to do some shopping, then later all went out for dinner at El Chico's and went to see The Book of Eli (AWESOME movie!)

Sunday we slept in a little bit and I got up to make breakfast around 10:30. (Eric had stayed up till EARLY in the morning playing his newest toy - an Xbox 360)
































I made potatoes, pancakes and eggs with mimosa's. I didn't get many pictures, but Eric loved it! After breakfast we opened presents...



















I got Eric a Blu-Ray player (he's been wanting one) and he got me some flowers for my office and a Coach wallet! :)



















We just relaxed most of the afternoon and headed over to Orlando around 4:30 for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory... MmMMMmmm. The wait was 45 minutes so we had a drink at the bar...













































Dinner was yummy and we brought home some Original cheesecake and Eric got a slice of apple cheesecake. MMM. Eric was being a poop-head about taking pictures so these are the only two we got that turned out. Overall it was a good day and a fun weekend.















In other news... we are SET on electronics for a while. Eric informed me earlier this weekend that he sold our Wii to a co-worker and was using the money to buy an Xbox 360. I don't really care because we've had the Wii over a year and have played it all of maybe twice. I never play games anyway on those kinds of things. He also bought a new laptop and I bought him the Blu-Ray player! SEESH!

Soooo, the Xbox thing is getting on my nerves a little bit because it's still new and he has a bunch of friends who play Modern Warfare and so he's staying up all hours of the night and spending lots of time playing it. But... I'm hoping it will wear off! Haha. He assures me he would stop playing if I wanted to spend time with him, and he has, so I think we'll be ok. ;) I'm on the lookout for a game *I* would like to play if I ever got around to it.... and I think I'll be looking for a while. At Best Buy tonight I looked at all of the games and 99% of them involved shooting, punching, or beating people up, and I'm not into that kind of thing! Any suggestions from the experts out there?

2 comments:

  1. You made heart pancakes too...how did we both manage that? Yours looked better than mine did though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Greg has a PS3 and he loves to play NHL Hockey 2010. Usually he just plays it when I'm busy at class or out for other things, so thankfully it hasn't gotten in the way of "our" time :-) I WISH so badly that PS3 had nintendo controllers because I CANNOT understand the complex PS3 controllers :-(

    One of the best times that we had "playing" together was with the game Assasin (gruesome, I know) We found cheats online and printed them out... Greg controlled and I told him what to do. It was sooo much fun :-) We reminice about that a lot. So there's my suggestion! :-)

    ReplyDelete