Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's my turn!

Sooo the hubby has gotten his fair share of toys latley... now it's my turn!
















My co-worker Erica got this for Christmas and didn't want it or doesn't like it or something. She sold it to me for wayy less than I could've gotten both at the store, fo sho! I LOVE the pink! Yay!

Today is jeans day.
Our tax return was deposited today. However it's $500 more than we were "supposed" to get. Confuseddd?
I'm having a pizza party for lunch!
I worked out this morning, all alone in the gym. Yesss. Plan on it again tomorrow. (that makes 3 days in a row)
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Can you tell I'm in a good mood? Heheh.

4 comments:

  1. oh common girl...I think you need to give this purse to your mama! Or just let me have my heart one back? I'll take any of your leftovers. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Fun post full of great news! How could you NOT like that purse and wallet?? Adorable! :-D And $500 dollars extra? Yes, please! I'd tell you to have a great day, but I think you will anyways! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blog and love the new purse! It's too cute! Thanks so much for following. I love meeting new people on here and really look forward to keeping up with whats going on in your world. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purse is just adorable, love it!!

    ReplyDelete