This week seems to be going by fairly quickly for me! I'm super excited about that. Tomorrow is THURSDAY already (jeans day!) and my supervisor is buying pizza for me and another co-worker! Yum Yum.
Speaking of food, I thought I'd share our menu for the next couple of weeks, just for fun.
Wednesday (tonight) - Herb pesto chicken with linguine (believe it or not, a Weight Watchers recipe!)
Thursday - Chili wraps (mimick Sonic's chili wraps) - I use turkey chili for mine, Eric uses regular chili. Add a few Fritos (onions if you wish) and wrap it up! Yum!
Friday - Grilled chicken kabobs - marinated chicken with red peppers and onions (the veggies only for Eric!)
Saturday - Eating in Tampa for sister's birthday
Sunday - Pizza
Monday - BBQ Turkey Joe's
Tuesday - Calzone pinwheels
Wednesday - Shepherd's Pie (healthier version with super lean beef and low-fat cheese)
Thursday - Tacos! (one of my FAVES)
Friday - Payday so probably eating out or grilling w/ friends!
I love planning out our meals. It makes shopping easier and Eric always likes looking on the fridge to see "what's for dinner tonight". I can thank my mom for doing this my entire life... now I copy her!
Just a few quick highlights:
- I'm thankful my hubby has been putting away his Xbox stuff when he's done, and not leaving it for me to clean up. ALSO he's been making the bed when he's the last one up in the morning! It may seem little but it's a big deal for me!
- We should be getting our tax money this week, so that means a little extra spending money for me!
- I got paid from a website client yesterday so we can pay off our cruise! Just about 3 months away!
- If you haven't noticed, I started tracking how many miles I'm running in my sidebar. I can't believe I ran over 20 miles in December - especially with the holidays and stuff! I hope to keep it up, and not vary so much (10 miles one month, 20 the next). I want to be more consistent.
- Did anyone else have their facebook messed up on Monday night? It might just have been a few profiles, but for at least an hour Monday night, when I'd go to Facebook.com it would redirect me to Myspace.com!! It was so strange! Then when I'd go to my profile it'd redirect me to some kids Myspace profile!! (probably the culprit) It's hard to believe stuff like that happens. Kids these days. Seeshh.
Happy Wednesday! :)