Thursday, February 11, 2010

*Brrrrr*

So, I truly do feel sorry for all you northerners up there who are getting pounded with snow. Us Floridians are feeling the chill from your winter wonderland all the way down here, and it's C-O-L-D people! This morning when I got up at 6AM to hit the gym I was wishing my steering wheel had a heater in it. Haha. And for the first time in who knows how long, I made myself a cup of hot chocolate! Yummy and warm!

I'm starting to run out of sweaters though! I only have a few because obviously here in Florida I can only wear them one month (give or take a few weeks) out of the year and that's it. I have much more invested in flip-flops and strapless/summery shirts! Ha.

Oh - my sister posted this adorable valentine from my nephew JJ yesterday. How cute is he?!?













Remember a few days ago I posted some dresses I liked? Well I went ahead and ordered this one from Victoria's Secret and got it yesterday!



















When I pulled it out and showed Eric he said it looked like a cow. Ugh. No sense of fashion, that guy!! Hehe. (I will most likely be wearing it as a shirt, and NOT a dress)

Tonight Eric and I have a dinner date night at the Pizza Gallery. YUM!

Happy Friday Eve everyone!! I only have a 1/2 day tomorrow then it's the WEEKEND!

2 comments:

  1. I really am thinking of you southerners who have got a dose of cold weather this year. You definitely get used to it! When I moved up from Kansas I thought it was SOOO cold. Now, when I go down to Kansas I think it's SOOO hot! ;-)

    That Valentine is so cute! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha he said it looked like a cow?! Too funny and I bet you look darling! yeah, it is even kinda cold in Cali, I don't have that much cold wear either. Stay warm darlin!

    ReplyDelete