Friday, January 29, 2010

Wow, what a week

It's hard to believe I only blogged ONCE this week! I can't remember having a week like the one I've had in ... well, a long time. I mean, I only cooked dinner ONCE this week, the rest of the time we were eating out. (lunches too...yikes) I worked on my school for a grand total of 30 minutes this entire week, and that's only because Eric forced me to. I drove a U-Haul WITH a car trailer behind it. I woke up at 5:50 two days in a row, worked 10 hours straight yesterday, got 5 hours of sleep Wednesday night, and have stress pimples on my face/neck. The house is a mess (I got some cleaned up this morning, but I'm pretty sure I could spend ALL day on it), the laundry is piled up, and my poor dog is going through quality time withdrawls.

BUT I'M GETTING A NEW CAR TOMORROW!!!!















Long (loooong, long, long) story short, we're trading in my Beetle (which isn't even fixed enough to drive all the way to Orlando [hence the U-Haul]) for this gorgeous hunk of metal on Saturday afternoon! I can't wait to have this process over and done with. I have to thank my husband, who did the majority of the research and dealing over the phone... I couldn't have done it without him! We actually thought we were getting it on Wednesday night, but after driving all the way there (hour and a half) in the U-Haul, it turned out that it was too late, the banks were closed, and he couldn't get the paperwork done. Plus there were a few issues with my car and how much I owed... but IT'S ALL GOOD NOW.  :) I can't wait!!





























5 comments:

  1. oh...It looks so cute! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a Ford Edge? Love it! Glad that your week has hopefully slowed down today, have a relaxing weekend with your new ride! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it weren't for the payments...it would be shear bliss. But we're happy for ya, and know Eric did his due diligence on it. It's a sweet looking car for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie!
    Glad you found my blog! :)I'll make sure to say something to Rachel! :)Like the new car! Have a great weekend! And keep in touch!~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed you Steph, glad to hear you are doing well! :) Congrats on your new car - well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete