Monday, January 11, 2010

Thoughts

I don't normally post twice in one day, especially only an hour after my first post. But I have all these thoughts swirling in my head. I feel like I'm anxious for something different... like, a makeover, a move, or ... something. Have you ever felt like that? Like you're just ready for life to change drastically? Ok not in a bad way, but like it's time for something new and different?

I feel like this year will be a long one. I'll be so anxious for the end of it... because starting in October, EVERYTHING is going to change for us. Eric will get out of the military, hopefully be employed by Orlando Police Department, we'll probably move to Orlando, buy a house, and I'll get off birth control for the first time EVER since being married! I'm kinda sorta hoping to give an extra special "christmas present" to our families... another grandkid! :) Hehe.

Since I don't want to go through and write too much detail, here is what I want to do in bullet form:

- Make an appointment with my doctor to get a prescription for some good pre-natal vitamins
- Get a facial
- Get a tan
- Start putting a notebook together for house designs... or find something online to use
- Start LOOKING online for houses, so we can start checking them out mid-year
- Finish school by December
- Get my concealed weapons permit
- Have a plan for decorating our house. I am not good at planning stuff out, but I do have ideas. I don't want to do anything without having a plan first, and I want Sarah to come help me decorate/design it! :)

Ok, there, I feel better now. :)

4 comments:

  1. Good plans :)

    ...remember that our best laid plans don't always happen the way we think they will. Im excited for the changes the next year will bring for you and eric ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I so know what you mean with those restless days! You wish that life would just fastforward a bit... yet you don't want to miss the next 9 months too! At least you have the means to make all of those plans and carry them out too! Sounds all like so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean- ready for life to change!
    There is always that sense of something new coming when Winter is cold. Like - Hurry up Spring! Enjoy the planning and the dreaming!! You might check out vitamins at www.melaleuca.com/oligo - I am a new person since I started taking them. No more grouchies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some wonderful goals, can't wait to hear all about your house when that happens. ;)

    ReplyDelete