Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF!

I am feeling much better, and was FINALLY able to sleep last night. :) It's amazing what a good night's sleep will do for ya!

So ... they are now making Barbie's like Lady GaGa. Crazy, huh! But they are pretty cute!





































Haha! I'm not sure I'd want my little girl trying to dress like her (she's pretty crazy!), but if I were her, I'd be flattered I already have a Barbie made to look like me! :)

So this weekend... this THREE-DAY weekend... I'm really looking forward to relaxing, catching up on school, and going out with some friends on Saturday night. Maybe we'll even use some of our free movie tickets to go see a movie. I love weekends! I'm getting my hair done tonight, which I also love. I'm meeting Eric for lunch today, too (double love). :)

Have a great Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Loving that I'm getting a 3 day weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is pretty crazy! Hope you had a great lunch with your honey!

    ReplyDelete