Monday, January 11, 2010

It snowed in Florida

Can you believe it?!? It SNOWED in Florida! I'm sure you northerners aren't impressed, but I am kinda shocked! It didn't snow where we're at (we got sleet), but it did in Northern FL... check it out!

































Pretty cool, huh? :)

We had a fun Saturday night with friends. We played our new game (The Game of Things) and watched The Hangover. Eric's friend John recently got engaged to Jenna - so they had to have a celebratory shot in my "Bride" and "Groom" shotglasses. ;)































Playing The Game of Things



































I hope everyone else had a great weekend. It's Monday again.... blah. However I'm looking forward to this upcoming 3-day weekend! Thank you MLK! :)

Here's a little something from Awkward Family Photos to make you laugh today. It's the Duggar's!

"And that, my friends, is how a baby is made." LOLs!

















Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. It snowed!! I wish I could have seen it first hand!! I was tempted to sit by the window last night and wait! I'm so enjoying the cold weather--but I actually am looking forward to 70's this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that snow looks like fun and how cute is that snowman? Glad you had fun with friends - stay warm!

    ReplyDelete