Saturday, January 2, 2010

First post of 2010!

Sooo we had an amazing party on New Years Eve at our place!! It was sort of last minute, but sooo much fun. Unfortunantely, my camera is DEAD and we can't find the charger, so I have to wait until the one we ordered online comes in to post pictures. Our neighbors Callie and Rams came over, Jason (Eric's cousin) and some new friends Patrick and Tiffani. We had drinks, a midnight toast, and the boys played beer pong. I went to bed around 4AM... a definite record! We had a blast!

I hope everyone else had a safe and happy new years eve! I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us!

Today Eric and I met some other friends for lunch, brought some stuff to our storage unit, and went shopping at the mall for a little bit. I spent $150 on new lingerie (mostly bras) at the VS Semi-Annual sale! It was great! :)

3 comments:

  1. I got an email about the sale, but sounds like you stocked up!!!! That's kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang you scored at the sale!!!

    ReplyDelete