Monday, January 4, 2010

Exciting

So, I'm back at work, but it hasn't been too bad at all. I got through my emails in 10 minutes, and didn't have any voicemails! Yay!

Last night we went out to dinner with some friends to Chili's. My neighbor, Callie (who just started a blog too!) has been taking classes online to become a Certified Medical Transcriptionist. She was telling me about it, and apparently the military offers this scholarship of up to $6K for military wives that would more than pay for the schooling, and it takes less than a year to finish. Plus, CMT's can work from home, which is my goal in about a year. She emailed me the info, and I already filled out the application process and can't wait to get started!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds exciting! VERY cool! Good luck with that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great opportunity and glad work went smoothly for you. :) I'm off to check out your friend's blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete