Monday, January 25, 2010

Busy weekend, busier week

So just a quick re-cap of the weekend and I'm back to work. This week is gonna be super busy!

I drove to Tampa on Saturday for my friend Jen's birthday party. It was such a fun night!

Me with the birthday girl!
















Jen's amazing cupcakes and the adorable tower!



































Everyone
















Sunday we celebrated my mom's birthday by making her lunch. It was fun, and I got to play with my nephews for a while.



































Poor sick little JJ and I cuddled on the couch for a while.




















On my way home my husband sent me this text saying "we might be buying you a new car tomorrow." Thankfully he suggested that I drive his car to Tampa (he doesn't trust my old car), and it's a good thing I did! This could've happened to me on the way there, and I probably would've done more damage to it by going 80 MPH!
















(That is radiator fluid all over my engine)

Apparently something is wrong with the radiator and the hose. I don't really care anymore. The car is 10 years old, it's a Volkwsagen New Beetle and I love it but it gives us SO many problems. The inside upholstery is falling off too. It's time to bite the bullet and go car shopping! Eric took today off and is going around to look, and I'll join him tonight to see what he finds. I already know what I want, it's between these three:

Ford Edge












Chevy Equinox














Or Nissan Murano

















I hope my hubby's negotiating skills pay off for us today! I can't wait to see what he's found out by lunch time today, and then to test drive them tonight after work! :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh--please send me the two pics of Brandon and JJ! cute. Can't wait to see what car you end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling babes and glad you had fun with your friend - love love that cake stand!

    ReplyDelete