Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

I haven't blogged at all since I've been on vacation! I don't really feel like posting much now, but here are pictures of the holiday events. :)

We met up with Sarah and Kent, my bff down from Indiana!

































We ate dinner and saw Avatar at Universal Citywalk in Orlando















































...went to my parents on the 23rd-24th...

Amira in her Christmas sweater :)


















































I had this Starbucks t-shirt made for my sister... she loved it. Haha.













 

Grandmother was down from Pensacola.. .it was good to see her!















The parents - it was Dad's 51st birthday!















The nephews really made out this Christmas!! Lots of trucks, cars, and trains!





















































We headed to Orlando on the 24th evening, and spent Christmas day with Eric's family





























Christmas day we came home and opened the gifts we bought each other!

I got a Coach purse! YAY! (don't worry Jenn, I'm still buying yours so I can have two! lol)



















And Eric got his own shotgun that he's been wanting. Watch out world! :)



















And that was our Christmas in a nutshell. This weekend we deep cleaned our carpets, had some friends over for drinks, and just relaxed. Tomorrow I go back to work, but it's a short 3-day week! Then it's time for New Years!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. How fun! Love all the pics! Precious nephews!

    haha congrats on the Coach, ok email me this week sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Nik was super excited to show all of us her new Starbucks shirt.

    Speaking of amazing shirts, I love the blue one you're wearing at your parent's house.

    Nephews are easy to please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in all of your pictures and glad to hear that your Christmas went well! Adorable nephews as well. I want to see Avatar so bad! Have a great 3 day week love, can't wait for a New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun Christmas :-) Love the new Coach bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked out that Coach purse I'll have you know ;)

    ReplyDelete