Thursday, December 3, 2009

Our Christmas Tree

Here is is - our Christmas tree! :)




















Last Saturday Eric and I set it up. I got this tree last year on sale. It's a 7.5" pre-lit tree, and it's gorgeous!


























































While shopping for ornaments, Eric and I finally compromised on these darker shades of red, gold, and green. Personally, I like having less colors and more of a "theme", but this turned out better than I expected and we both really like it! :)




















Ta-da!





















5 comments:

  1. Looks great! We have a pre-lit and I loove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks beautiful! I love this blog background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know!

    Your ornament's on it's way soon :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great and so pretty! Just realized you have a new banner. Love it and the pictures you featured of you and your man is so darling!

    ReplyDelete