Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I hate...

...ONIONS! Especially when my husbands eats them! YUCK! I don't like kissing him after he's eaten onions. Eww eww ew.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :)

I ran 2.15 miles this morning (inside the gym, becuase it was like 30 degrees outside! I thought I lived in Florida??) and have had a good day so far. Eric and I were supposed to go out to this Mexican restaurant for lunch, but he left his keys in my car. Sooo I came home for lunch and ate leftovers. Haha. Good news though: tomorrow is my last day of work for the week. Whoopie!

I'm still not sure what we're doing for New Year's, except stopping by Eric's grandparents house. I wanted to go to a party with some fireworks, but I'm still not sure what's going on. I swear, this happens to me every year. Every single year I want to host or attend someone's fabulous New Year's party, and it NEVER happens. I don't want to go "out" to the big parties downtown because I don't want to drive with all the crazies, but I just want to go to something fun, ya know? *sigh* I am determined to be absolutely insane one year, and go to NYC for the ball drop in Times Square. I know I'll freeze my southern toosh off and be standing for hours, but at least I can say I've done it... then I can walk back to a hotel. Hahaha.















The BEST party I heard of this year was in Miami at Fontainebleau with Lady Gaga! I'm not about to pay $500 for general admission tickets though. I could get a VIP table for 6 for $5000... hahaha.

What are your New Year's party plans?

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to a big bash... I went "out" in town the past couple years and just spend so much $$$! So this year were going to a nice dinner and then enjoying the night in together, I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, onions are not that much fun, I agree. That is crazy about Lady GaGa, there is no way I would ever pay that much!!

    Good job for running, you can do it girl!
    Hope you have a fun New Year's, mine is going to be pretty low key.

    ReplyDelete