Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas party plannin'

This Saturday night I'm "hosting" a Christmas party at my mom's, and have invited Eric's parents/siblings and grandparents. It should be great. Here is the menu:

Lasagna
Garlic Bread
Ceasar Salad
Rum Punch
Chocolate Fountain with cake, cookies, pretzles, strawberries, etc.

We're shopping tomorrow night for the food, and hopefully packing too. Friday night is Eric's squadron Christmas party at 6PM, so somehow I need to get off work early. Then we come back to the house to pick up the food and puppy, and drive to my parents in Tampa.

I'm thinking about getting this as Amira's Christmas dress:














Cute, huh?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Darling dress and I hope you have fun with all of your festivities! I gave you a little bloggy award over at my blog land. XO!

    ReplyDelete