Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend and plans

Last night was very uneventful! We didn't have any trick-or-treaters in our apartment complex, which was really surprising. All of the apartments are ground level (the stairs are inside) so it would've been an easy place to go, but whatever! The kiddies apparently didn't think so. Haha. Eric and I spent the night watching Saw II and III. Hopefully tonight we'll watch IV and V so I'll be caught up to watch VI!! :) (confused yet? lol)

Anyone want my entire bowl of candy?















Remember a while back I posted information on sending Traylor Papers an email and they'd send you some free, customized note cards? Well, I got them in the mail the other day! So cute!





























(I took this pic a million times and couldn't get it to focus, sorry)



















Aren't they cute? In all honesty I don't actually WRITE notes very often, but this is a little incentive to do it! After I discovered Taylor Papers, I went to their website and found some holiday party invitations. I had them custom printed and they came in the mail yesterday! I'm really excited ... seeing it's already November, the party is next month!



















Well I didn't get anywhere on my website job this weekend because I didn't receive any content from the client. (gr) I just want to finish it and get it over with! I think today I will lay out at the pool (yes, the joys of living in Florida. On November 1st you can still get a tan!) and maybe take Amira to the dog park.

I'm getting really excited about next weekend (we'll skip through next week - it's gonna be crazy w/ my supervisor coming back and tons of meetings) because we're going to Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival!









Eric is active duty military and Disney is offering a FREE 5-day pass to all active duty members! Plus we can purchase one for a spouse (or other) for only $50. We don't get into Disney very much, so we'll probably just use one day of the 5-day pass (plus we have to use it all by the end of the year - and we definitely won't). I hope to discover some new wine! :)



















After Epcot we're going to see my family in Tampa. Woohoo!

Enjoy the last day of your weekend, everyone!

P.S. I bought Taylor Swift's new CD "Fearless: Platinum Edition" the other day and have been playing it constantly! I love her and hearing something other than "Love Story" is refreshing! Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that he gets in free!

    I don't think I've watched a Saw movie since the first one..

    ReplyDelete