Sunday, November 15, 2009

Walk for Love

Yesterday was our "Walk for Love" - our organizations annual event to raise awareness about adoption. November is National Adoption Month! Amira came with me and we had a good time.















This is what we call our "Heart Gallery" - it has pictures of just a few of the kids waiting to be adopted.















The t-shirts I designed!















Linda, Colette and I handed out t-shirts



















I think Amira was slightly overwhelmed with everything. She stayed as close to me as possible all day.



















"You don't have to be perfect to be a perfect parent. There are 1000's of teens in foster care who would LOVE to put up with you!"


















The marching band was great!














Puppies everywhere! One of the girls had her Great Dane. Amira was probably the size of her head!















It was a success! :)


2 comments: