Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Haha, did anyone watch Mr. Rogers growing up? I know I did, and I can probably sing that whole song. That's sad. However I did hear once that Mr. Rogers was a popular show for people trying to learn English... because he talked so slow and clear. Interesting.

Ok, that was really random. So anyway, it's gorgous here in Florida today! Only mid 70's! I'll only be in the office for 1/2 the day, and the second 1/2 I'm going to my bosses house to take minutes for the "retreat" the management team is having. I should get off earlier than usual, around 4PM, and am meeting my personal trainer tonight. Eric and I NEED to go grocery shopping, but that'll probably have to wait until tomorrow.

We had  a great day yesterday, eating lunch at Applebee's and Uno's for dinner, along with one of Eric's AF friends. I hope all you veterans out there felt appreciated! :)

The first weekend of December I have a long weekend because I took that Friday off, so I decided we're having a party on Saturday. Woohoo! :) I love having people over!

Have a great day everyone!

P.S. #12: I'm thankful for sweet tea and being southern! :) As my friend Sarah says (I'm sure it's not an original quote, but still):

"Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. There is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the mason-dixon line, and once you go southern, may the good Lord help you, you never go back..."

3 comments:

  1. For some reason my friends and I were JUST talking about Mr. Rogers this weekend too! Do you rememeber the train puppets?? They FREAKED me out. Glad you guys had a great day yesterday, I passed along an award for you on my blog :-) Enjoy your Friday Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I couldn't respond to your comment because your email is "no reply"... so I thought I'd respond here! ;-) Brad Paisley made cracks ALLLL NIGHT about how hot Carrie was (which I'm sure his wife would agree :-)) but then at the end when he accepted his award he said something like, "I'd like to thank my wife-- I totally just pointed at someone who is NOT my wife. Not sure where she is.." I think that would have pushed me over the edge a bit, and I never get jealous/upset about things like that! Hope you have a fantastic Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete