Monday, November 2, 2009

I got through Monday

This is the first chance I've had to breathe all day! (not literally, haha) I've been wanting to blog ever since I saw on Jenn's blog she is posting something she is thankful for every day in November, leading up to Thanksgiving. I thought that was a great idea and am copying her! :) Thanks Jenn!

I have to post two things since I missed yesterday:

#1: I am thankful for my husband!
#2: I am thankful for my family and all of their love and support over the years

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

-- Oprah Winfrey

In other news, my company hosted a contest for a t-shirt design for our annual "Walk for Love" (raising support for Adoption in our local area) later on this month. As soon as they posted it I told myself "I'm going to win!" Guess what? I did! :) I will take a picture of the winning t-shirt once they have them done! Can't wait! I'm going to have thousands of people wearing my t-shirt design on November 14th!

Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, way to go on the tshirt contest! That is AWESOME! :-D And I love your Oprah quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your Thankful things :)
    I look forward to reading them everyday!
    We have too much in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thats really cool! you can like see the shirt on people and be " hey thats mine!"

    ReplyDelete