Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Hello blogging friends! Is anyone having problem with Google reader and getting blog updates? A lot of the updates haven't been showing up, so I'm sorry if I've missed any of your posts! I'm trying to go to each blog indivudually to see what is new... but I'm still reliant on Google to update me! Haha.

Quote of the day that got alot of postive feedback on my facebook:
"When people walk away, let them. Your destiny is never tied to anyone that left."
Thankful post #10: I'm thankful that Eric is off tomorrow and that we're going out for lunch AND dinner! (Free Veterans Day food! I'll post about it tomorrow.) I love spending time with him! <3

3 comments:

  1. I like that quote and I think I needed it because sometimes I have a hard time letting go and instead I try to save the person from walking away. If they truly love me, then they would remain. It goes back to my post a little bit.
    Have a wonderful Veterans day dinner and lunch! Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i saw a comercial the other day for free food for veterans day at applebees and i thought, "i bet steph and eric are gonna go get some..."

    have fun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete