Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fabulous weekend

We had such a great weekend! The weather here in Florida was gorgeous, and we got to spend time with good friends, each other, and family! Great combo!

Friday night we went to City Walk with Eric's friends. We ate dinner then went to see "The Fourth Kind" - which was way different than I thought it would be, and kind of lame. But, fun. :)

Oh, and of course, our camera was MIA for both trips. Thank God for camera phones!

(this is the only picture of the night)















Saturday The Food and Wine Festival was everything I thought it would be. Fab.ulo.us.





























Favorite wine of the day was a Riesling in Australia















I'm pretty sure I have a drink in my hand for every picture :)















Favorite picture of the day















By far France was the busiest country, but waiting in line for this drink was worth it! Grand Mariner, Grey Goose and some orange slush... YUM. Seeing that I've been to the "real thing" everything here felt kinda... lame. Haha.















The Gargoyle and I in France :)











































Sure, of course I want a Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich... what's a few extra calories?















Bye bye Epcot! Thanks for the memories!















Saturday night we drove another hour to Plant City to see my family. It was SO good to hang out. Plus I got to see both nephews! I had a good talk with my parents about starting up my business and creating a plan, and mom and I also discussed Thanksgiving dinner plans and Christmas Party ideas.

JJ showing you his marble... we have this huge marble tower thingy that is the new favorite toy for the boys!



















Making popcorn :)



















I hope everyone had a great weekend too! Love!

Update: OOPS! I forgot to post what I'm thankful for!

#6: I'm thankful for weekends and time off
#7: I'm thankful for our health
#8: I'm thankful for our friends (the real kind!) They are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! Lots of pics to show :)
    What's that popcorn thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I LOVE WW. I got sucked into it after seeing my friend have so much success with it. It's really great :) and it WORKS!!

    Cute pictures!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete