Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 9

Thankful post #9: I'm thankful for the potential for running my website design business by the end of 2010. I am currently working on a plan in order for that to happen, and I'm really excited! I'm not the type of person to make plans because I'm always overwhelmed by thinking about everything I have to do, and I'm afraid of falling short of reaching them. But I've learned a few things from my current job, and being there when they're going through the process of creating a strategic plan and specific, detailed strategies off of your major goals. If I keep my focus one month (or one week!) at a time I'll do fine. I know it'll be a lot of work, but my parents (financial/business coaches) are helping me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :) But, I am very thankful for the talent God gave me and the ability to do this on my own!










Check out my business website (which needs updating - that's part of my plan!) at http://www.studio785.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so super exciting! I am off to check out your site and I am going to put in my I heart Links on my blog so I can advertise for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, I got to your site but I think you have an extra / after www.studio785.com that is embedded so when I clicked on your link from your blog I had to back space and get rid of the / if that makes sense. You might want to change that on your blog so others don't have the same problem. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete