Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wishful Wednesday













Today on Kelsey's blog it's Wishful Wednesday!

'I wish' .... I was going on vacation tomorrow, and I would want to go to Italy!

My husband and I have been to four places in Europe - France, England, Spain and Portugal. I fell in love with Europe and have been dying to go back!! Italy would be the next place we'd go for sure!

Here are some pictures of our past European trips:

(we actually met for the first time in Paris - over Valentines Day - sigh)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That same trip we took the train to London:
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eric was stationed in Spain for the first year or so of our relationship. After Paris/London in February of 2007, I went to visit him in Spain in September. We went to Portugal during that trip:
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I LOVE traveling! I wish we could do more of it!
 
Of course, I am thankful for a vacation already planned - a cruise next June (Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica!!) Can't wait for that!

P.S. I finally figured out how to make my own backgrounds! I did this one last night. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. i like it!!! so pretty :) and btw- my hubby went to italy when his sis was living there and FELL.IN.LOVE. w/that place :)

    i hope you get to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go to italy too! and i love your new blog layout. make me one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy would be so fun! I love your pictures with your husband! I traveled all around Europe in 2002 BEFORE digital cameras and WITHOUT my husband (fiance at the time :-)) so I have really crappy pictures. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful!! And the background looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your background, it is very cute! I would love to Europe again too, I have been to Spain and France and just loved it. Pretty pictures love, happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya'll met in PARIS??? How romantic~!!! I totally want to go to Europe too :)

    ReplyDelete