Monday, October 19, 2009

Traylor Papers

Traylor Papers is offering free stationary and here's the deal:

"Send us an email to VIP@traylorpapers.com with your name and address and we'll send you a free customized card with your name. Tell us your favorite colors and/or style (i.e., whimsical, classic, girly ..., etc) and we will try to make you a match :) BONUS: post this offer on your blog or wall, send us a link, and we'll send you a few extra! Good thru 10/28/09!"

I can't wait! :) I'm planning to have a Christmas party at my parents house with Eric's family, and I love these holiday invitations!

"Pink Ornament"



















That one might be a little *too* pink for most people, so maybe something more "gender neutral" like this "Santa Bella":














This one's called "Picasso"



















I just love the holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. oohhh love this!

    ehhem.... am I invited? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't this great? I actually just sent them an e-mail, I can't wait to receive mine. Hope you had a lovely weekend, if you want to enter into my giveaway I have one going on right now. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post, Stephanie! Your personalized cards turned out really cute and they're in the mail to you -- hope you like them :) Lisa www.traylorpapers.com

    ReplyDelete