Monday, October 19, 2009

Oktoberfest

Sunday night Eric and I went to Melbourne's little Oktoberfest. It was so fun! We didn't ride any rides, just walked around and had some German beer. It was nice and cold out. Perfection!




































Eric had to try and get a goldfish... it's harder than it looks! :)















But all he won was this little toy fish. It's now Amira's newest toy. She's chewed both it's eyes off already!















I love ferris wheels!































OMG, I l-o-v-e blogspots newest editor! It's SOOO much better! Finally posting pictures is easy!

Today I scheduled all my PTO days with my supervisor for the upcoming holidays. I even took a random Friday off in December so Eric and I can have a three day weekend... just because. :)

Here's a quote to think about today:

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
- Henry David Thoreau

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those pictures make me want to ride a ferris wheel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, my icon matches your current layout. ;)

    ReplyDelete