Thursday, October 22, 2009

HHN and the weekend!

I just bought our tickets for Halloween Horror Nights this Saturday!

Mwahhhahaha. :)

Today I had lunch with a former co-worker, Jen. Her husband is also in the military and we always had a lot in common. It was good to catch up.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY! My supervisor is out tomorrow and all next week. It always makes life easier on me when she's out, but still, next week is p-a-c-k-e-d. This weekend is also cuh-razy. Saturday morning I'm walking at the Avenue Viera with 5000 other people in the "Walk for the Cure". At least I get to WALK a 5K this time! Haha. Then that afternoon is a birthday  party for little Ethan who's turning 2, and that night is HHN! Yay!

Happy weekend everyone!

P.S. I'm going crazy making new layouts! I can't make just one! haha.

1 comment:

  1. How in the world did you make these layouts? I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete