I received this awesome award from my new friend Jenn from Love, Life & Laughter with Jenn. Thank you so much Jenn!! To accept I must answer these questions and spread the love to 7 fabulous bloggers!
1. Where is your cell phone: on my desk
2. Your hair: is styled for the first time this week! :)
3. Your mother: on vacation in Tennessee w/ dad
4. Your father: on vacation in Tennessee w/ mom
5. Your favorite food: I'm a big fan of chicken anything, and Italian.
6. Your dream from last night: don't remember
7. Your favorite drink: diet coke w/ vanilla (especially from Sonic!) or White Merlot
8. Your dream/goal: to own my website business successfully and be a stay at home/working at home mom!
9. What room are you in: my office at work
10. What is your hobby: website design/graphic design
11. What is your fear: my hubby's dangerous job, especially when he joins OPD and we move to Orlando :-P
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: In a beautiful house, with maybe 2 kids...
13. Where were you last night: Home planning a surprise for my hubby
14. Something you are not: patient
15. Muffins: lemon poppy seed or pumpkin!
16. Wish List items.: Coach purse, a facial, trip to Italy... haha
17. Where did you grow up: Tampa, Florida
18. Last thing you did: Drove to work
19. What are you wearing: black slacks, my new pink shirt w/ black tank top and sandals w/ a heel
20. Your TV: in our living room
21. Your pets: Amira my pretty girl Pomeranian :)
22. Your friends: too far away from where I live now :(
23. Your life: is blessed!
24. Your mood: thoughtful
25. Missing someone: my nephew JJ... it's been too long since I've seen the little monster!
26. Vehicle: VW New Beetle
27. Something your not wearing: my wedding rings... they're on their way back from getting rhodium cleaned!
28. Your favorite store: Target
29. Your favorite color: pink!
30. When's the last time you laughed: for "real", last night
31. When's the last time you cried: Oh wow... I can't remember! I guess that's a good thing!
32. Your best friend: Love her. She lives too far away now though!
33. One place you go over and over: Publix
34. One person who emails me regularly: My mom
35. Favorite place to eat?: I have quite a few... Chili's, Tijuana Flats, Carrabbas, etc.
Now to tag seven people will be a challenge. See, I only have FIVE followers *cough*. I think I'll pass it on to some new people who aren't following me yet that I'd like to know more about, along with some friends:
1. Sarah at Make it Luxe
2. Jen at Booty and Brains
3. Lee Ann at Ivory Rae
4. My new friend at Ocean Dreams
5. Another Sarah, but I haven't "met" her yet ... I love her blog at It might seem crazy but we call it Life and her husband is a police officer too :)
6. Kelsey at The Seattle Smith's has a cute blog (even though I think she was already tagged!)
7. Another "The Mrs." from Trying our Best (also a military wife!)
That was fun! Thanks again Jenn!
Last night I planned a nice little surprise for my hubby, Eric. Sometimes it's fun to just do random things for no "real reason", to keep the romance alive. *grin* I turned off all the lights, setup candles EVERYWHERE, made his favorite meal (pizza bread), and got pumpkin pie for dessert. You can read between the lines for the rest... ;)
Candles on the kitchen counter...
In the bedroom...
It was a very fun, relaxing, romantic night. Ahhh.
I went shopping this past weekend and found this shirt at Old Navy for $3!! I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but when I put it on today I fell in love! :) Haha.
Finally, I ordered this little pink fuzzy sweater for my puppy to wear mainly at the "Walk for the Cure" next weekend. But she loves pink just as much as I do, so I'm sure she'll wear it more than just once. *wink*
Happy Wednesday everyone!!