Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Awards, surprises, sales and sweaters!










I received this awesome award from my new friend Jenn from Love, Life & Laughter with Jenn. Thank you so much Jenn!! To accept I must answer these questions and spread the love to 7 fabulous bloggers!

1. Where is your cell phone: on my desk
2. Your hair: is styled for the first time this week! :)

3. Your mother: on vacation in Tennessee w/ dad

4. Your father: on vacation in Tennessee w/ mom

5. Your favorite food: I'm a big fan of chicken anything, and Italian.

6. Your dream from last night: don't remember

7. Your favorite drink: diet coke w/ vanilla (especially from Sonic!) or White Merlot

8. Your dream/goal: to own my website business successfully and be a stay at home/working at home mom!

9. What room are you in: my office at work

10. What is your hobby: website design/graphic design

11. What is your fear: my hubby's dangerous job, especially when he joins OPD and we move to Orlando :-P
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: In a beautiful house, with maybe 2 kids...

13. Where were you last night: Home planning a surprise for my hubby

14. Something you are not: patient

15. Muffins: lemon poppy seed or pumpkin!

16. Wish List items.: Coach purse, a facial, trip to Italy... haha

17. Where did you grow up: Tampa, Florida

18. Last thing you did: Drove to work

19. What are you wearing: black slacks, my new pink shirt w/ black tank top and sandals w/ a heel

20. Your TV: in our living room

21. Your pets: Amira my pretty girl Pomeranian :)
22. Your friends: too far away from where I live now :(
23. Your life: is blessed!

24. Your mood: thoughtful

25. Missing someone: my nephew JJ... it's been too long since I've seen the little monster!

26. Vehicle: VW New Beetle

27. Something your not wearing: my wedding rings... they're on their way back from getting rhodium cleaned!

28. Your favorite store: Target
29. Your favorite color: pink!

30. When's the last time you laughed: for "real", last night

31. When's the last time you cried: Oh wow... I can't remember! I guess that's a good thing!
32. Your best friend: Love her. She lives too far away now though!

33. One place you go over and over: Publix

34. One person who emails me regularly: My mom
35. Favorite place to eat?: I have quite a few... Chili's, Tijuana Flats, Carrabbas, etc.

Now to tag seven people will be a challenge. See, I only have FIVE followers *cough*. I think I'll pass it on to some new people who aren't following me yet that I'd like to know more about, along with some friends:

1. Sarah at Make it Luxe
3. Lee Ann at Ivory Rae
4. My new friend at Ocean Dreams
5. Another Sarah, but I haven't "met" her yet ... I love her blog at It might seem crazy but we call it Life and her husband is a police officer too :)
6. Kelsey at The Seattle Smith's has a cute blog (even though I think she was already tagged!)
7. Another "The Mrs." from Trying our Best (also a military wife!)

That was fun! Thanks again Jenn!

Last night I planned a nice little surprise for my hubby, Eric. Sometimes it's fun to just do random things for no "real reason", to keep the romance alive. *grin* I turned off all the lights, setup candles EVERYWHERE, made his favorite meal (pizza bread), and got pumpkin pie for dessert. You can read between the lines for the rest... ;)

Candles on the kitchen counter...














In the bedroom...



























It was a very fun, relaxing, romantic night. Ahhh.



I went shopping this past weekend and found this shirt at Old Navy for $3!! I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but when I put it on today I fell in love! :) Haha.



















Finally, I ordered this little pink fuzzy sweater for my puppy to wear mainly at the "Walk for the Cure" next weekend. But she loves pink just as much as I do, so I'm sure she'll wear it more than just once. *wink*














Happy Wednesday everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Conrads on your award! I allways love reading your blog!
    Your shirt is really cute! I love pink as well..it looks really nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taggin me, I'm at work now and i can't copy it but I will! Glad to hear that your surprise went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks for the award. i love you too and i REALLY love your new blog layout/background. amira's little sweater is too cute. i'm trying to find something for bella to wear this weekend for our family christmas pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. I'm not sure how I ended up at your blog. I'm having one of those moments where I'm lost in bloggy world and loving it. As I read you profile you touched my heart. We are retired military. We married right after my hubby finished flight school and retired after 23 years. Thank you for being an awesome military wife! Blessings, Alene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your tag and sweet award, I loved learning more about you. Your new glasses are adorable and I also like the doggie sweater, too cute. Oh my goodness - all of your candles are gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete