Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekends + shopping + dates = love

The weekend started off with a date to Outback Steakhouse:











































Eric had to work all weekend, so I made use of the time by shopping.

I had to get these shoes. Believe it or not, I have never owned a pair like this (pointy toes), and hardly have any closed-toe shoes anyway. Cooler weather will be here soon, so I'll need something other than sandals (which we Floridians have plenty of).















I got a couple of sweaters:


































I couldn't resist these - they were only $3!!















Eric needed some more cologne so he asked me to buy him some today (Polo Blue - yummm). I got myself some Juicy! MmMmMM.















Target has the cutest headbands! It was hard to decide, but I only got one:



















This morning I left Eric this cute little card just because I love him :)






























I'm ready for the week to begin (for once!) It'll be a short week because I'm off Friday and Monday of next week - we'll be headed to Indiana on Friday morning with my parents! Can't wait to enjoy some cooler weather, AND I get to see Sarah! Yayyyy! (oh, and I get to see grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles too - haha)

P.S. Just this week we got a belated wedding gift from a friend who came to our wedding but forgot to leave the gift. It was a $100 visa gift card! It'll be nice spending money for our upcoming trip! :) Aren't weddings great?

2 comments:

  1. Cute card you left for your hubby.. I love doing sweet little things like that, shows people you care :)

    ReplyDelete