Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is it really halfway through September?!?

I can't believe it's September 13th already. This month is just flying by. My house is all decorated for fall, now I'm just waiting on the cooler weather so I can pull out the sweaters and boots! Then there's the holidays, and I'm already thinking of all the scrumptious things I want to bake.

Last night we had a BBQ party with some friends and family. Yes, we know how to have a great party. :) It was so much fun drinking and hanging out with some great people! These are true friends!







































































I made these low-fat (but really good!) lemon bars. The guys loved them. Actually they complimented all of my cooking. I said they are welcome back anytime! ;)















I love my mother in law! She is the BEST!











































Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. september is going by fast! come bake for me :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete