Friday, September 4, 2009

It's un-officially FALL!

I don't really care that the first "official" day of fall isn't until September 22nd, it's fall right NOW in the Strodtman household. :) Yesterday I put out the decorations I have so far, and savored how clean the house was ... until my husband returns. Haha. I can't wait until I have a whole house to decorate, but for now, I'm happy with our little place. I didn't have time to take pictures, but I will soon! I even put a wreath thingy on the door. *sigh* Now if only the cooler weather would get here...

I am kind of embarassed to admit that I walked into WalMart today and thought a lot of the Miley Cyrus/Max Azria clothes were pretty cute. I hate her music and think she is completely obsessed with herself, but I admit, I would wear a few of those shirts I saw today.

I get off work in two hours, drive to Orlando to drop my pup-pup off at the in-laws, then I'm headed to the airport! I stop over in Houston first, then arrive in San Antonio just before 10PM tonight. :) I can't wait to see my hubby!! I miss him!


















Us, back in the day... on our "first date" in Paris. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. "My best friend leslie says she's just bein miley" bwa ha ha you know you love her!!

    I know, I hope the weather gets cooler soon :) I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw that you're a military wife and had to comment! I am, too. :)

    That photo from Paris is beautiful - I've never been there but would love to one day.

    ReplyDelete