Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eric Joseph Strodtman

I was tagged by LeeAnn to do this cute questionaire on my hubby! :)

1.What is his name? Eric Joseph Strodtman















2. Who eats more? Definitely him!




















3. Who said, "I love you" first? This has been in debate from the beginning. I distinctly remember saying it to him first, in Paris. He thinks he said it first. Who knows? :)


















4. Who is taller? He's taller by a couple of inches
















5. Who is more sensitive? It's a close tie. We're sensitive about different things. I'd say in our relationship, though, he is more sensitive.




















6. Who does the laundry? Mostly I do, but he is a HUGE help!



















7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That's my spot! :)
















8. Who pays the bills? Thankfully, he takes care of it all. I LOVE that! I take care of spending it! hahaha.



















9. Who cooks more? Definitely me. He is the grillmaster though.
















10. Who is more stubborn? Most of the time I am. However, he has his moments when something is really important to him. :)



















11. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? *sigh* Him.















12. Who has more siblings? We each have two - a sister and a brother.






























13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Who do you think? haha. We have a really good, balanced relationship. We talk about everything, and usually we come to an agreeable solution. If we can't, I defer to him.



















14. What do you like to do together? Travel!! It's one of our favorite things. We've been to Paris, London, Spain, Portugal, The Bahamas, and Turks and Caicos together. Next year we'll be going to Mexico, the Cayman Islands, and Jamicia! Additionally we like cuddling, watching movies, having a few drinks, BBQ's with family and friends, etc.







































































15. Who eats more sweets? Neither of us, really. His weakness is definitely ice cream though!




















6. Guilty Pleasures? He loves his beer! Other than that, his pleasure is me. :)















17. How did you meet? We met through a friend and started talking online because at the time he was stationed in Spain, and I was in Tampa, FL. We planned a trip to Paris in February of 2007 (over Valentines Day - sigh) and the rest is history.















(This was the view from our hotel in Paris)


18. Who asked whom out first? I'd have to say he asked me, because he sent me the first message. haha.
















19. Who kissed who first? We kissed in the hotel lobby of the Hilton in Paris.














(This was us kissin' it up in Paris, the day we met)


20. Who proposed? He did. Christmas 2007. He had the ring wrapped in a giant box with a bunch of smaller boxes inside, weighted with sand. Sneaky, sneaky. ;)
















(Christmas day 2007, the day he proposed)



21. His best features and qualities? Being married to him is so much fun. It's like spending every day with my best friend (because he is). He is strong, confident, funny, and balanced. He would do anything for me, and is going to be a great dad someday. I love you babe!!





















22. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? I don't have many married friends on here! I'm gonna tag Sarah (even though she was already tagged), Brite, and Macy (even though she doesn't really use blogspot). :)

3 comments: