Sunday, July 26, 2009

Little moments

After spending all day majorly cleaning and organizing our apartment, Eric decided to take me out for Italian. We went to this little restaurant, Tuscany Grill. We were going to Carrabas, but their line was out the door and the wait was super long. Tuscany Grill was so cute and intimate, so I'm glad we went there instead.

On the way home, there was a most amazing sunset. We rarely see them anymore on the East coast, so I was especially excited. I made Eric pull over so we could take pictures.
















































It was the perfect ending to a very productive day.

2 comments:

  1. the sky is gorgeous! i miss florida sunsets! although we did have a very nice one on friday night here. unfortunately, kent wasn't here to share it with me :( me and bella had a moment though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog, I love the saying in your header!

    ReplyDelete